Reliance Broadband 2mbps Thunder Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter asdf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 7,191
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha...that too has 80 GB FUP:aglerks:
No, Tikona and Reliance are 2 of few companies in India which Provide 4Mbps Unlimited without any FUP at affordable rates, Tikona does not have any FUP my Dear.🙂

I am using Tikona from 6th of this month and I have completed 50gb, I will let you guys know if there is fup after 80gb

hey everyone, i put a complaint in their customer care and guess what they closed the issue without informing and without solving the problem. now they are saying that all the thunder plans are shared between 10 people at the same time so if someone else is using i shall get minimum 20kbps and if lucky till 200kbps. this is like expect the unexpected. so the speed one person should get is 20kbps on 2mbps plan. i pity myself now for making 6 months advance payment. anyone going for reliance thunder plan be aware and never pay in advance. i am trapped.

sorry to hear that, its really sad. why dont u take bsnl or sth if u havent made any advance payment. only 150kbps, its shame.

Mail your grievance to ddgpg-dot@nic.in
Shri S. S. Singh
Deputy Director General PG
DDG PG, Room No.1210
Sanchar Bhavan
20 Ashoka Road, New Delhi
Phone - 23372131

worked for me within 24 hrs of my mail, issue has been rectified

also send a cc to amit.mathur@relianceada.com

For anyone who faces any broadband issues,received reluctant response from cc and felt ruined or fooled write to above mail id attested name and address

No, Tikona and Reliance are 2 of few companies in India which Provide 4Mbps Unlimited without any FUP at affordable rates, Tikona does not have any FUP my Dear.🙂
FUP is mentioned only in terms & conditions. I have read it. 1 mbps - 30GB, 2 mbps - 50 GB & 4 mbps - 80 GB

I am struggling for some cost effective connection and living on 3G is making me act as " All work and no play"means no download no browsing thru images, just work and live on 1GB every other day kinda usage.Reliance broadband is not available in my area, they offer commercial or institutional lease line only, Great plans from RIM, when you can have 30-40% of market share but you don't want it.Tikona is available in my town, but not in my area, Can anyone tell if they would expand, my town doesn't has many operators so I think they should listen to my request and get started in this Area too.In my house lane itself, there are not less than 5 users willing to take Tikona, but seems Tikona doesn't need subscribers.With regional engineering college near by, its hostels, and staff colony needs connectivity but no opertaor is making the move.with BSNL landline gone stone age, and underground cables getting cut, they asked users to move to wimax or whatever that anteena thing is, but still it doesn't work on most of the days, so Tikona has good chance of grabbing bulk orders.Oops time to recharge Aircel 3G 10 GB 2nd time this month now.........:suicide:

Mail your grievance to ddgpg-dot@nic.in
Shri S. S. Singh
Deputy Director General PG
DDG PG, Room No.1210
Sanchar Bhavan
20 Ashoka Road, New Delhi
Phone - 23372131

worked for me within 24 hrs of my mail, issue has been rectified

also send a cc to amit.mathur@relianceada.com

For anyone who faces any broadband issues,received reluctant response from cc and felt ruined or fooled write to above mail id attested name and address
TFS. Will do it today itself. 🙁

TFS. Will do it today itself. 🙁

My freedom plan line was down since January 19 2013, lodged several hundreds of complaints and even requested for termination.

Fortunately i cam across the above contacts in the Reliance website.

Finally my line is back.

Now i am getting satisfactory speeds from Reliance.

My best speeds!!!

Reliance rocks for me:clap:

My freedom plan line was down since January 19 2013, lodged several hundreds of complaints and even requested for termination.

Fortunately i cam across the above contacts in the Reliance website.

Finally my line is back.

Now i am getting satisfactory speeds from Reliance.

Reliance rocks for me:clap:

that's around one month downtime, did they gave you waiver for the period services were down ???

that's around one month downtime, did they gave you waiver for the period services were down ???

Yes

iChaitanya said:
Sent an Email to all those IDs three days ago. Still no response.
I'm done with Reliance. Applied for termination. 🙂
Call this no 18602002011
Try this http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/customercare/appellate_authority.html
Don't give up easily mate, teach them a lesson, those illiterate dumb customer care and engineers must know what we consumers are capable of.
First i decided to terminate just like you did, when i first encountered problem with reliance metro line, because i thought the problem was major issue(fiber cut), but when i came to know problem is because of these reluctant engineers lazy to rectify the issue, i started giving them trouble guess what happened one guy named santhosh from Mumbai requested me "Sir please i request you not to send mails other than broadband@relianceada.com". So keep sending mails, i am sure they will respond.

maniac123 said:
Call this no 18602002011
I've already done that. Not once, but multiple times. I have a bunch of complaint nos. with me. Also, still no reply from any of the big shots.
There seems to be some issue at their NOC. Today, I did receive a call from their "Customer Relations Team" after I applied for termination. The guy said that he'll personally get my issue resolved in 2-3 days. He also promised a rental waiver. My tariff plan is an advance rental plan, meaning I don't own them anything even if my connection is terminated right now.
I've decided to wait for another 2-3 days. Meanwhile, all those IDs will be getting an Email from me on a daily basis as long as my connection is active.

Btw, I'm not alone:
https://twitter.com/kshitijn/status/305389064465575936
https://twitter.com/kshitijn/status/305413663567777792
https://twitter.com/kshitijn/status/306035911278346240
https://twitter.com/kshitijn/status/306036622246424576

Status
Not open for further replies.