Best deal on Micromax A116 Canvas HD in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4,291
^ link please

Micromax - Nothing like Anything

Not able to find a direct link in Snapdeal.

Estimated shipping : On or before 21st Feb.
Post shipment, the delivery of your item(s) will take anywhere between 1 to 3 working days depending on the location being served.

Expecting to receive around 25th...

https://imgur.com/mUNpcjZ

do tell if the phone is actually as thin as the photos show 😀

also, are you sure your dad would be comfortable using such a device? 🙂

and why the hell is a skiing guy coming out of the phone's display? this kind of bullcrap is usually reserved for devices with 3D display 😀

He uses the HTC Wildfire... He held the S3 for a while & was impressed. Wanted something like that. Someone known to us bought the Canvas 2, he liked that too & I was able to convince that Canvas HD is really good 😉

Well..this is awkward.

Device is showing sold out ..and the time is 12:15AM

I wanted to gift him on his wedding anniversary which is month end. I knew this situation was a possibility, so I was hitting refresh from 11:55 onwards every minute lol

The experience of irctc really helped I guess 😀

IRCTC also helped me in getting some fragrance soaps from ShopClues :tonguesmilie:All hail IRCTC :curl-lip:

Hoping they ship by 25th Feb & there are no mess-ups. 🙂Also to note they mention 17.5 as MRP & that this is a 20% discount offer or something. I think people can expect that if its a success that they hike prices (they themselves or vendors) by 1-2k like Canvas 2.

now that they have got the hardware right. it's time they get the software part correct too. it would be insane if all of these models that launch on a daily basis from indian companies do not get any software update in the future.

Canvas 2 had little to no bloatware on it ..and canvas 3 is also reported to ship with almost native android,which is a good thing I guess. This phone is more than capable of 4.2.2 update and It would be a shame if micromax ignores it.

Hoping they ship by 25th Feb & there are no mess-ups. 🙂

Also to note they mention 17.5 as MRP & that this is a 20% discount offer or something. I think people can expect that if its a success that they hike prices (they themselves or vendors) by 1-2k like Canvas 2.
BTW I went to a local shop today to buy canvas 2 to replace my Galaxy S Duos and that shop guy was selling it at 10K. Since I knew that guy, he was willing to sell it to me at 9.5k but he himself said that canvas 3 is worth the wait. He also said that supply would resume in next month once the chinese new year is over.

So they say first lot sold out and next ones will be shipped in 20 business days :O

Please note: The first lot of orders are sold out and will be shipped as per stated timelines. You may book the new lot which will get shipped in 20 business day