Using Reliance Thunder 1099 - 4mbps plan, but from last 3 days getting 0.2mbps only

Status
Not open for further replies.

KashishGupta

ISP
Airtel
Hello,The title says all.. what can be the problem ? the customer care guyz are fools who don't have single percent knowledge and getting salary for talking bullshit, so anybody with any idea here ?

Complaint it to Appellate Authority..

Not a speed issue here but past three days,ping went worse! Right from 220-230 in an indian gaming server to 300+ So,this MIGHT be an issue at their end all over India.Anyways,call the customer support and ask for a service visit.If they ask for the problem,just tell them that internet does not work.

even worse,my phone and internet is dead for about a week now ,cc not taking my complaint as they always say there are technical issues,so i filed complaint in consumer court online..

@gaurav you filed complaint in private web sits ,consumercompalints dot in like that or the real Govt version of consumer court.Dont we have to pay fees & give a hard copy proofs of your connection details/correspondence etc.?Give a link to your online complaint.....Better give a written disconnection first .

right. i was going to ask about that. based on the few comments i get on my blog, a lot of people seem to believe that these forums running online with names like consumer forum or consumer complaints etc are official bodies. they do not even disclose it properly. and i can see it works very well for them based on the traffic they are getting!

right. i was going to ask about that. based on the few comments i get on my blog, a lot of people seem to believe that these forums running online with names like consumer forum or consumer complaints etc are official bodies.

they do not even disclose it properly. and i can see it works very well for them based on the traffic they are getting!

So, is there any official consumer complaint website?

based on the kind of response social media teams of these companies post here... i do not think how it would be very different there.

I got an ultimate ping today to Aircel New Delhi server (~500mi)--- > 880 ms 😀They should really revert back to NIXI :\ Ping really really sucks in Reliance broadband.

Status
Not open for further replies.