Chevrolet Sail

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2,893
looks pretty good. especially the rearand BTW, that engine was developed together by both Fiat and GM. that is why, unlike tata and maruti, they don't have to pay any royalty to use it.

i just wonder why fiat does not shut down car shop in india and start focusing on engines alone. create diesel engines of various sizes and sell it to other automakers 😀 i mean why the hell do all car feature the same 1.3 liter engine? why cannot we have more powerful diesels? hyundai, volkswagen, toyota and now honda are the only players with their own diesel i imagine.as for the rear. i think the cars which does not put the number plate on the dickey looks good automatically. this is how linea's boot is and it looks rather nice as well.

They have a 1.6 liter version as well. but I guess these companies feel diesel car buyers are interested only in mileage. Maruti has put the same engine in the 7 seater ertiga as well.

Aveo + Cruze = Sail

at least it looks like a proper sedan unlike the swift dzire and to some extent the Nissan Sunny.

why don't they give an option with black interiors?? it looks so classy. this beige crap is ugly and irritating to the core.the good thing about this car is it looks much more nicer n proper sedan like as compared to the hideous things like dezire !!

Some nice option in competition to the shitty Swift Desire. It look far better than Desire and with almost same price point.

Heh. Yes, it looks good. But what people look for in the mileage. 🙂I don't think GM has been able to get up to the mark from the mileage point of view in their sedans.

It uses the same diesel engine as indica and swift. Average will be comparable.

hehe. why would you go for this over let's say honda amaze? resale value and stuff. unless of course chevrolet is offering massive discounts on it?