• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,450

raddy

Regular
ISP
Reliance JioFiber
Hello EverybodyI am corporate user of Idea Cellular since couple of years.Idea Cellular went down on 25th January afternoon, my mobile phone completely lost signal.I was thinking that my Nokia X3-02 might be the culprit as my bro too uses Idea Cellular SIM Card.Both of us are residing in same home and his Apple iPhone 5 is working fine in Idea Cellular.Only difference in both our mobile phones is Network Mode, he uses the Idea Network in 3G and i uses in 2G.That was when i identified that Idea Cellular's 3G Network is working fine, even then Idea Network is not showing up in my mobile phone in 3G mode.I opened a network complaint on 26th of January against IDEA Cellular.I received a shocking call on the next day from Technical Person of Idea saying that, the compliant would be closed after 7 working days.The reason provided was Technical Issue in IDEA Network in some parts of Bangalore.

Hello Everybody

I am corporate user of Idea Cellular since couple of years.
Idea Cellular went down on 25th January afternoon, my mobile phone completely lost signal.
I was thinking that my Nokia X3-02 might be the culprit as my bro too uses Idea Cellular SIM Card.
Both of us are residing in same home and his Apple iPhone 5 is working fine in Idea Cellular.

Only difference in both our mobile phones is Network Mode, he uses the Idea Network in 3G and i uses in 2G.
That was when i identified that Idea Cellular's 3G Network is working fine, even then Idea Network is not showing up in my mobile phone in 3G mode.

I opened a network complaint on 26th of January against IDEA Cellular.
I received a shocking call on the next day from Technical Person of Idea saying that, the compliant would be closed after 7 working days.
The reason provided was Technical Issue in IDEA Network in some parts of Bangalore.

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention your token ID 205IC323595.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention your token ID 205IC323595.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

These customer care fellows very well know that users won't reveal their private details in public forum.
So only they are acting like helping the customer.

Can anybody provide me a working IDEA Cellular's Nodal Office Number for Bangalore ?

These customer care fellows very well know that users won't reveal their private details in public forum.
So only they are acting like helping the customer.

Can anybody provide me a working IDEA Cellular's Nodal Office Number for Bangalore ?

Dear Sir,

We request you to send us your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no. & alternate contact number via message. Also mention your token ID 205IC323595

Regards,
Idea Cellular

I have already tried the email id mentioned in that document it got bounced back.Anyway i was able to escalate the compliant with Floor Manager in IDEA and i was promised that the compliant would resolved on 9th of February.