• Thread starter Thread starter arnav_ch
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,834

arnav_ch

Regulars
ISP
2 mbps @ 849NU(MTNL)
is iqara, currently you good.also, any users in goregaon please tell me the speeds u get..is it available in malad.

I have used it a year back.1 word.Waste. I have since changed to airtel.Now they have changed name to You. Go for it only if you dont have other alternatives.Still check with others..as they may have changed in 1 year.

QUOTE(imranlove @ Nov 4 2006, 07:14 AM) [snapback]67677[/snapback]
it suckzzzzzzzz
[/b]

what do u mean by it sucks! how is the speed ? service care to explain ?

iqara has been sold to the citigroup. its now named youtele! Check it out www.youtele.com

hi guys i am new member 4 the form just now got this link and joined i dont know how ur surfring from YOu connection but and keeping my JOB aside YOU is best in asspects from service point of view it depents on the "signal" and "power levels" bcoz it is provided from (modem tech) so these r the main aspects to reduse the speed If this is set to any individual modem(under std ratings) then u will never find any problem in service i am working in this comp since 3 years i had exp in sales and now i am into service dept and i had seen many(1000+ cust in (hyd-kphb) and around if any one wants any quires about technology/tech support r wellcome sure i will helpfull to u (dont treat me as an emp of YOU)

Its the worst broad band service .... i dont prefer anyone to use it...

Iam from hyderabad (Ameerpet) area..
Frequent Disconnections ...
No assured Speed...
Money Wasted for Complaining (Telephone Charges...50 / month...)
If u take 650 plan the taxes and other charges go beyond 780..
Worst customer service...when ever u call they give u token no 20008312334,20008312335,20008312336.....

hi guys

i am new member 4 the form just now got this link and joined
i dont know how ur surfring from YOu connection but and keeping my JOB aside YOU is best in asspects
from service point of view it depents on the "signal" and "power levels" bcoz it is provided from (modem tech) so these r the main aspects to reduse the speed
If this is set to any individual modem(under std ratings) then u will never find any problem in service

i am working in this comp since 3 years
i had exp in sales
and now i am into service dept and i had seen many(1000+ cust in (hyd-kphb) and around

if any one wants any quires about technology/tech support r wellcome
sure i will helpfull to u (dont treat me as an emp of YOU)

!!.....i have youtele 96 unlimited plan since 1 year. If u had experienced the 2007 internet speed of youtele then u would have bitterly cursed the speed of youtele since last month as truly 2007 was the best speed with youtelecom.But 2008 the tables turned.I made several calls to these guys, mails...(even to the nodal oficer and appelate suthority)..their engg visited me twice.He just took a snapshot of the speed and mailed it to their back office.He said he cant do anything else other than this.I've to wait for their call.I have 96kb/s plan, so i divide 96 by 8 = 12kb/s...that is the speed i should get. I get a speed of 4kb/s for link-removed .Finally, as this matter grew serious their manager called me.She spent half an hour on the phone explaining there is nothing wrong with this speed. I said i should get 12kb/s then y am i getting 4kb/s?. She said there must be traffic. I said dont give me shitty reasons, if theres traffic its ur duty to rectify all that. she told me u'll get good speed at night. @ that response i didnt kno wat to do. whether to cry or laugh. i suddenly started laughing, i said then i would have opted for the NIGHT plan only.Anyway, the long chat was no use. I've stopped downloading from link-removed,megashare,link-removed in the morning.I'm not thinking of switching, cos i'm sure this must be the scene for all UNLIMITED plan users on any service.All these service providers r 'PEARLS OF THE SAME NECKLACE' , They r misers when it comes to bandwidth distribution for UNLIMITED users.This exploitation will go on for few years more unless n until there is a stringent act by the govt.

:yahoo:service> isp> not good as a broadband:yahoo:jijisujaa/c 15642 you telecomyesterday i can see the mathach live online today they blocked it> web page not opening< www.iplt20.com>

Iam from Hyderabad. I had horrible experience with YOU Telecom (which was earlier called IQARA). I had taken 96 kbps unlimited and to my frustration the download speed was terrible 1-2kbps and i could not open a particular site totally which i was working on everyday. Inspite of my continuous calls to the customer care the response was mind-blowingly terrible. Unfortunate thing was there was no other provider service in my locality. I got my first month's bill. I then spoke to the customercare number of times after the bill that iam not ready to pay the bill unless the issue is resolved....Fine evening when I was damm busy in the office i got a call saying he's the executive from YOU and has come to my residence for bill collection. I potitely told him abt the whole issue after which he started abusing me. I didn't want to speak to that cheap person and i disconnected the phone. He then called me a couple of times and i didnot answer the call after which he sent me a message with VERY OBUSIVE Language. I then called him back and he started threatening me that he would kill me. That hero's name is SATISH.
The next day I went to YOU TELECOM office in Begumpet. I met Mr. VIJAY BHARKAR, who's the Manger of Collection Department. He's an other hero. I showed him the message and he immediately summoned the executive who was on the field, took his SIM card and immediately sacked him. I was convinced and got home. The next day when i called on the executive's number, the same person(Satish) answered the call, means sacking episode was artistically scripted and directed by the great hero, manager Mr. Vijay Bhaskar.

After this i gave the complaints regarding this to the customer care ut no use. There is no option in the website to reach a senior person. In the complaints column there is a dropdown with list of complaint names. U can only selct a complaint but cannot write a complaint of ur choice. It shows the company is intentionally encouraging these idiots. Unfortunately i payed the bill and iam still continuing with this connection as i have no other option.