Iqara/you

arnav_ch

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Apr 24, 2006
is iqara, currently you good.also, any users in goregaon please tell me the speeds u get..is it available in malad.

noname

Regulars
Jul 24, 2006
I have used it a year back.1 word.Waste. I have since changed to airtel.Now they have changed name to You. Go for it only if you dont have other alternatives.Still check with others..as they may have changed in 1 year.

Izzy

Nov 4, 2005
QUOTE(imranlove @ Nov 4 2006, 07:14 AM) [snapback]67677[/snapback]
it suckzzzzzzzz
[/b]

what do u mean by it sucks! how is the speed ? service care to explain ?

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
iqara has been sold to the citigroup. its now named youtele! Check it out www.youtele.com

mdeevi

Feb 1, 2008
hi guys i am new member 4 the form just now got this link and joined i dont know how ur surfring from YOu connection but and keeping my JOB aside YOU is best in asspects from service point of view it depents on the "signal" and "power levels" bcoz it is provided from (modem tech) so these r the main aspects to reduse the speed If this is set to any individual modem(under std ratings) then u will never find any problem in service i am working in this comp since 3 years i had exp in sales and now i am into service dept and i had seen many(1000+ cust in (hyd-kphb) and around if any one wants any quires about technology/tech support r wellcome sure i will helpfull to u (dont treat me as an emp of YOU)

sibi

Mar 6, 2008
Its the worst broad band service .... i dont prefer anyone to use it...

Iam from hyderabad (Ameerpet) area..
Frequent Disconnections ...
No assured Speed...
Money Wasted for Complaining (Telephone Charges...50 / month...)
If u take 650 plan the taxes and other charges go beyond 780..
Worst customer service...when ever u call they give u token no 20008312334,20008312335,20008312336.....

hi guys

i am new member 4 the form just now got this link and joined
i dont know how ur surfring from YOu connection but and keeping my JOB aside YOU is best in asspects
from service point of view it depents on the "signal" and "power levels" bcoz it is provided from (modem tech) so these r the main aspects to reduse the speed
If this is set to any individual modem(under std ratings) then u will never find any problem in service

i am working in this comp since 3 years
i had exp in sales
and now i am into service dept and i had seen many(1000+ cust in (hyd-kphb) and around

if any one wants any quires about technology/tech support r wellcome
sure i will helpfull to u (dont treat me as an emp of YOU)

rambo5

Mar 7, 2008
!!.....i have youtele 96 unlimited plan since 1 year. If u had experienced the 2007 internet speed of youtele then u would have bitterly cursed the speed of youtele since last month as truly 2007 was the best speed with youtelecom.But 2008 the tables turned.I made several calls to these guys, mails...(even to the nodal oficer and appelate suthority)..their engg visited me twice.He just took a snapshot of the speed and mailed it to their back office.He said he cant do anything else other than this.I've to wait for their call.I have 96kb/s plan, so i divide 96 by 8 = 12kb/s...that is the speed i should get. I get a speed of 4kb/s for -- link removed -- .Finally, as this matter grew serious their manager called me.She spent half an hour on the phone explaining there is nothing wrong with this speed. I said i should get 12kb/s then y am i getting 4kb/s?. She said there must be traffic. I said dont give me shitty reasons, if theres traffic its ur duty to rectify all that. she told me u'll get good speed at night. @ that response i didnt kno wat to do. whether to cry or laugh. i suddenly started laughing, i said then i would have opted for the NIGHT plan only.Anyway, the long chat was no use. I've stopped downloading from -- link removed --,megashare,-- link removed -- in the morning.I'm not thinking of switching, cos i'm sure this must be the scene for all UNLIMITED plan users on any service.All these service providers r 'PEARLS OF THE SAME NECKLACE' , They r misers when it comes to bandwidth distribution for UNLIMITED users.This exploitation will go on for few years more unless n until there is a stringent act by the govt.

Apr 20, 2008
:yahoo:service> isp> not good as a broadband:yahoo:jijisujaa/c 15642 you telecomyesterday i can see the mathach live online today they blocked it> web page not opening< www.iplt20.com>