• Thread starter Thread starter cst1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 7,393

cst1992

Old member
ISP
BSNL
Just wondering, is BSNL FTTH available in Nagpur? I live in the Laxminagar area, and I read somewhere on the Internet that BSNL FTTH is also available in Nagpur. Could anybody confirm this?

Hey which ISP are you using cst1992?I am also from nagpur and stuck with bsnl 20gb 4mbps fup and i want a 4mbps no fup connection in 1.5k

I am currently using BSNL 1400 UL combo plan(it's among the discontinued plans).I am currently only getting 2 mbps speed, I want more and so I asked.Do you know if FTTH is available in Nagpur?

I am currently using BSNL 1400 UL combo plan(it's among the discontinued plans).
I am currently only getting 2 mbps speed, I want more and so I asked.
Do you know if FTTH is available in Nagpur?

I don't think so
Can you give me a link to your plan?

see if tikona/reliance is available in your area...reliance has some good plans on the menu...

see if tikona/reliance is available in your area...
reliance has some good plans on the menu...

Hey how is your experience with tikona because I am thinking to got it tomorrow...

bump
bump
sorry for the bump but it seems a you guys are from nagpur can tell me what bb provider r u using right now and also which area

even i had tikona but there access point malfunctioned they havent repaired it for 6 freaking month
btw what plan r u using