Reliance Broadband Review in Rohini,Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rijul Takkar

ISP
MTNL Broadband
I am planning to shift from MTNL to Reliance BB. I called the CC and their services are available in my region. I was almost ready to go ahead when I came across mixed responses from this forum. Does anyone have Reliance BB in Rohini. Can you give your feedback?

I am planning to shift from MTNL to Reliance BB. I called the CC and their services are available in my region. I was almost ready to go ahead when I came across mixed responses from this forum. Does anyone have Reliance BB in Rohini. Can you give your feedback?

Don't listen to service center guys if they say that it's available in your region and go to the nearest reliance web world and do the enquiry

Also confirm that you have metro ethernet connectivity is available in your area.... because dsl sucks(high pings)....

Rijul Takkar said:
So did u get the connection? If yes, is it good?
I am also fom Rohini and planning to shift to thunder 699 plan, so what do you think, shud I go for it?

I beg to differ, actually. Things with Reliance aren't as stupendously bad as it's being made out to be. It really depends on your area and the quality of service there. You need to do a little bit of research.
Either way, Reliance is still faring MUCH better than the state BSNL is in and MTNL isn't doing too hot either.
I've never had any trouble with my Reliance connection, by the way (except for the high pings, during peak hours).
https://www.speedtest.net

Kunal Roy said:
I beg to differ, actually. Things with Reliance aren't as stupendously bad as it's being made out to be. It really depends on your area and the quality of service there. You need to do a little bit of research.
Either way, Reliance is still faring MUCH better than the state BSNL is in and MTNL isn't doing too hot either.
I've never had any trouble with my Reliance connection, by the way (except for the high pings, during peak hours).
https://www.speedtest.net
That's why I was asking for services in my area,but users from other places are replying, that's okay, they know better than me.
Then I won't switch to Reliance, because I need high speed but with good pings as I want to play online games on PS3

Dude seriously don't even think of shifting to reliance...they are the worst ISP i have come across...even the local cable wala provides better service...their service in rohini as well as other parts of north delhi is f*** up. i got my connections after 8 days and 15 calls...and 2 days in its service the line went down....i 've been calling then for days but everyone seems to be ignoring..i have registered 10's of complaints but no action has been taken...cheap internet..just a way to make consumers fool...we should register a complaint in the consumer forum....RELIANCE NET NEVER....

I made the mistake applying for Reliance broadband without reading this review. How do I get the connection terminated?

Status
Not open for further replies.