Reliance BB feedback from NOIDA

• Thread starter Thread starter xprezons
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 6,220
Status
Not open for further replies.

xprezons

Hi Folks, I am looking for a good, uncapped broadband service for family in NOIDA. Would much appreciate inputs from existing / past users on the Reliance service (if it exists) in NOIDA.* has anyone done random sampling of the bandwidth speed available using spot tests or tools like Netmeter? * With due apologies to anyone who feels offended, but Reliance has a history of arm-twisting customers. Has anyone experienced unexpected behaviour from them (i.e. sudden throttling of bandwidth, Quality of Service too poor, tech support is pathetic, not taking ownership of customer queries etc)Looking forward to your inputs on this. Please feel free to add other points related to this topic further down the thread, instead of starting a new one.Thanks and Regards.Xprezons

QUOTE(xprezons @ Mar 19 2005, 06:28 PM) [snapback]6892[/snapback]
Hi Folks,

I am looking for a good, uncapped broadband service for family in NOIDA. Would much appreciate inputs from existing / past users on the Reliance service (if it exists) in NOIDA.

* has anyone done random sampling of the bandwidth speed available using spot tests or tools like Netmeter?
* With due apologies to anyone who feels offended, but Reliance has a history of arm-twisting customers. Has anyone experienced unexpected behaviour from them (i.e. sudden throttling of bandwidth, Quality of Service too poor, tech support is pathetic, not taking ownership of customer queries etc)

Looking forward to your inputs on this. Please feel free to add other points related to this topic further down the thread, instead of starting a new one.

Thanks and Regards.
Xprezons
[/b]

High friend !
Read ur post. nice to learn tht u r interested in gettin a net connection for ur family here in India.
For god sake plz dunn resolve to Broadnet { reliance} even if they come and install it at ur place for free. better move to AirTel broadband. they have som every good plans adn the plan @699 is absolute beauty. wahat more ? u get 66 % reduced call charges on one national, local and ISD nos. each !!
Airtel is available in whole of noida i guess.
U may msg me at praval.singh { yahoo IM} or drop a mail at praval.singh@gmail.com for any further querries.
ciao !

QUOTE(xprezons @ Mar 19 2005, 06:28 PM) [snapback]6892[/snapback]
Hi Folks,

I am looking for a good, uncapped broadband service for family in NOIDA. Would much appreciate inputs from existing / past users on the Reliance service (if it exists) in NOIDA.

* has anyone done random sampling of the bandwidth speed available using spot tests or tools like Netmeter?
* With due apologies to anyone who feels offended, but Reliance has a history of arm-twisting customers. Has anyone experienced unexpected behaviour from them (i.e. sudden throttling of bandwidth, Quality of Service too poor, tech support is pathetic, not taking ownership of customer queries etc)

Looking forward to your inputs on this. Please feel free to add other points related to this topic further down the thread, instead of starting a new one.

Thanks and Regards.
Xprezons
[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.