iPad Mini : My Personal Review and Unboxing

After Using my Apple's iPad Mini for almost 10 days now I am quite ready to given My Unboxing and Personal Review on iPad Mini.

Configurations :

Model : iPad Mini WiFi
Memory : 16 GB
RAM : 512
CPU : Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
Camera : 5 MP
Price : Rs 21900

Till now i have been using Nokia, Blackberry and Android Products. This is my 1st apple product, so it took quite some time to understand the OS. In Nokia, Blackberry and Android, I never felt to refer any manual but in case of iPad Mini, i had to take help of online manuals to learn syncing of Audio/Video and applications.

Before I go further, here are some of the Pics of Unboxing of mine Apple's iPad Mini.

iPad Mini Box Packing

Aircase to keep my iPad safe and secure.

iPad Mini Unboxed

iPad Mini User Manual and Data Cable

iPad Mini Charger and Data Cable

iPad Mini Manual and Apple Stickers

AirCase Unboxed

And Here is complete power packed my iPad Mini

My Personal brief Review of iPad Mini

Hardware : Very classy, shiny and quite attractive. I saw many tablets before purchasing iPad Mini and i must say iPad Mini design and built is best among all including Samsung Tablets.

Display : Its same like any iPhone and being 7.9" screen , its handy as well as large enough to surf, play games and do other online works.

Operating System : Immediately after I connected iPad Mini to iTunes, it got updated to iOS 6.0.2. Its undoubtedly fast and smooth than Android.

App Store : App Store is full of Apps and Games but most the games which I have for free on Android are chargable. Some of the Apps which are specially built for iPad are awesome like Facebook, Accuweather, Tapatalk HD, Flipboard. (Will post their screens later on.)

Battery : As claimed by Apple, it is giving 8-9 hours of battery Backup while playing games or surfing net on Wifi.

So, I feel that I made a good choice by purchasing iPad Mini over Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Thanks for Reading this. If you guys like this, I will post more 😀

When I was configuring accuweather after installation, it showed me gps error. Later when I restarted the iPad, gps started working and it automatically selected area as Juhu. So, i am still confident that iPad mini gt gps Only thing is that I would be able to prove that to you guys after 6-7th Feb when my wife returns.

It can get your location via wifi. Accuweather just needs to determine your city. Not your exact coordinates.