When will BSNL reduce its Fixedline Call Rates?

mreccentric

Addict
I got banned!
ISP
Airtel / ACT / BSNL
Every mobile carrier has gone cheap. Fixedline providers like airtel are providing call rates at Rs. 0.60/min, and mind it thats the maximum cost. Yet, the BSNL crooks still haven't reduced their call rates. I pay 425 FOR 400 free calls and above that its charged 1.10 per pulse. Some plans in BSNL fixed lines provide 1.25/pulse.BSNL doesn't provide good service, nor are the staffs good. I'm still with them because i want to retain my very old fixed line number. I hate BSNL.

1 rupee/3 minutes seems decent enough 😕

not many use land lines these days. moreover, the calls to mobiles will be more.that re.1 for 3 min hold good only then.

Even I was very angry on BSNL for heavy costly tariff of BSNL landlines... Yes, earlier the rent for landline is Rs180/month and free calls is just 50, out of which 25 onnet and 25 offnet... BUT, now they have made affordable to decent levels, even though they have increased rent marginally...

Now the rent is Rs195/month... But the FREE calls are 195 ONNET... That is 195 calls to BSNL LL/Mobile/WLL FREE per month.. Its OK for my office, as for mobile calls we have AirTel corporate connection with 800 FREE calls for Rs199 (They never give FREE calls to LandLine) and we don't have much offnet LL numbers (Airtel/Rcom/Tata) to call...