Vodafone prepaid sim cost Rs.100???

• Thread starter Thread starter sumeet12345
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 42,559

sumeet12345

ISP
bsnl
I have bought a Vodafone prepaid SIM card and the shopkeeper took Rs.100 for that. Is that the cost of prepaid card?

Could be a FRC (first recharge coupon) mandatory to get certain pack or call rates or validity.

Hello Sumeet,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/WHwvxv and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Hello Sumeet,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/WHwvxv and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

the smart bots have come back. They are programed to extract and think the real name of the userid.But not trained to answer the question.

You must be kidding!SIM cards have no value! I got it free when I bought my phone!

I have bought a Vodafone prepaid SIM card and the shopkeeper took Rs.100 for that. Is that the cost of prepaid card?
What offers / how much talktime did you get along with the SIM? If you didn't get any offers or talktime, then yes, you were duped. 😕

Sometime back Big Bazaar was giving SIM card free. It was like pay Rs 49 and get a SIM along with Rs 49 of talktime in it, effectively meaning free SIM.

Vodafone is going back to past, no surprises if they might have increased the cost of SIM, as they now Sell Stupid 2G pack of 650MB @ Rs.97/- and 1GB around Rs.150/- so its better to go with other operator for cheaper 3G, like in my case Aircel is currently working like 4G, I am very satisfied with speed and rates from Aircel.
Aircel gives 10@GB 3G @ 7mbps for Rs.997 thats pretty decent with quality of service I get, after that they still give usageable @128kbps constant,
I've used 2GB in a week after exhausting my Bandwidth quota, its not like others give 20kbps.

for stop gaps i Use 1GB@ Rs.198 so why would i pay premium to voda for sub-standard service in my locality where they give 2G signals indoors.

So my intention of posting Aircel thingy is for anybody going with voda to compare with Aircel before taking the leap.

the smart bots have come back. They are programed to extract and think the real name of the userid.
But not trained to answer the question.
Yeah very poor act on part of these Bots, Admin should think of imposing a ban on this type of SPAM

Sometime back Big Bazaar was giving SIM card free. It was like pay Rs 49 and get a SIM along with Rs 49 of talktime in it, effectively meaning free SIM.

That must be T24 sim, its branded for Futurebazaar and is from Tata Docomo.

Hello Sumeet,

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Hello Sumeet,

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.
Hello old bot, can you please update your "Dumb Canned Replies" as we are getting of sick of same answer for every query, feedback, problem etc etc

please for heavens sake somebody open a forum for such "Bots/guys" where they can learn how to solve queries on such forums.

That must be T24 sim, its branded for Futurebazaar and is from Tata Docomo.

Tata Docomo GSM is not available in Delhi.

Have been to Vodafone Store on PM Road, Fort just few minutes back. First of all, staff was very much rude in behaviour, they are like customers are thankful to buy vodafone services, they dont care a single penny about a customer, while i was filling up the form for a new sim card registration i was told that sim card to be cost less than 100, i said Ok, and while at the payment center, I was told 330 rs, and I was shocked. Strange, I went back to the executive who seem to be missing from his desk, and after 15 mins when I have talked to him, he said he never told any amount, great turn around, instead of apologizing, he said along with 330, they will provide me 1gb 3g data, I said I dont want 3g data if you are charging for that. And I was very surprised, when I asked if I will get a receipt of INR 330 for new sim charges, and they have refused to provide any. Shame. This is how these guys make the money, I think.
Rgds, Anuj Gandhi

Here in delhi they made me pay for stupid mpesa activation fee of rs100 in vodafone for buying a new sim.Its a must, work like airtel money. Staff was lacking the smile.

I recently bought a SIM in UP (E), and was charged 115, and got 99 talktime.
the cost Rs15 for sim is written on the SIM package also.
igloo said:
Here in delhi they made me pay for stupid mpesa activation fee of rs100 in vodafone for buying a new sim. Its a must, work like airtel money. Staff was lacking the smile.
Unfortunately I also had to go through that pathetic thing and wasted Rs 100 for a previous SIM.
they even had the guts to lie and say that all their sims had that facility and there was no way to get a sim without it !!