• Thread starter Thread starter rak007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3,246

rak007

Regular
ISP
YOU Broadband 1 Mbps Unlimited
I have some queries regarding the MTNL 3G Mumbai plans.

1. I checked the link and i could not find how to activate the monthly packs. Is there a SMS code to send for activation and deactivation ? If yes then please let me know what it is.
2. At the end of the cycle / month does the 3G pack get activated again for the next month automatically and this keeps on happening until i explicitly cancel the request ? How does it work ?
3. I checked the special packs and it has mentioned to send the message RCH 126 to 444 for activation. Does this mean that it will deduct 126 Rs from my prepaid balance and at the end of 15 days (126 is fortnightly pack) it will sort of expire ? And then i need to again send the SMS to get the same pack again for next 15 days ?
4. What is the average 3G speed i can expect on BSNL network in Pune ?

Check this link for recharge and stuff!!
Mobile Recharge
And as far as speed is concerned....You better check your BSNL 3G speeds in your area...You will be getting almost the same speeds on your MTNL SIM as well!!
126 Recharge..Yes it will deduct that amount from your prepaid Balance..And after that.. the plan will expire after XX/XX/XXXX and you have to recharge again...

If you are on a PREPAID Connection...You won't be entertained again after the END of the Month...from the date of your recharge!!
If you are a POSTPAID Customer then you will be entertained from Next Bill cycle as well.. until you tell them to stop!!

And PS There is a Dedicated Thread to Issues And Experiences for MTNL 3G..
So avoid creating Threads for each issue!!