Any One Who Has not completed their 12th since a long time?

• Thread starter Thread starter witguru
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,183

witguru

BBF Fan
ISP
Act Fibernet
Hi,i selected science as a stream in 2nd puc (12th) have not been able to pass it since theni really dont know what to do as even my sister will complete her engineering in 2013i appeared for my 12th exams in 2005cleared 2 subs in 2005 and 3 in 2008i still have maths yet to passi feel shit sometimes but havent been able to attend functions and weddings since then even facing family friends is a headacheim 24 nowanyone else sailing in the same boat?can anyone help me out what to do..

Get enrolled in National Open School. Pretty easy to pass that one.

NIOS is central board their exam will be tuff and if i do course in nios i cannot join any university in bangalore

There will definitely be a problem in joining university as not all admit NIOS scores. But I am sure a few do. Anyway, NIOS is not as tough as you think. I knew someone who flunked CBSE Class XII for 2 years followed by flunking in UP Board. NIOS came to the rescue and he passed in his first attempt.Also, can't you simply change Maths as your subject? Or will that only be possible if you take all the subjects all over again?

if i do nios i have to apply for correspondence only that wont be of value in mncsi cannot change maths nowi had taken physics,chemistry,maths,electronics in puc

See, if you go for simple graduation, you might not land yourself in any MNC just on the basis of your BSc or BA degree. So it may be better to take admission in correspondence and take a full time job straight away. A friend did that. He started off by joining a call centre and by the time we completed our graduation, he had already become a Manager there. Another friend pursuded regular LLB from DU after graduation through correspondence. He is doing very well in an LPO. On the other hand, if you are thinking of joining a professional course straight away, then it is better to join a regular college.Since you only have to clear Maths, why don't you join a coaching and concentrate with a dedicated mind on that. Everything is possible, least of all clearing a Maths exam. You just need to be dedicated. I mean you have studied Maths till Class XI anyway. There is no reason why you can't clear the Class XIIth paper - specially when you have cleared other science subjects.