Domino's India Discount Coupons (BOGO and others)

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,718
  • Views Views 244,828
Now that those employees are famous i wonder what their future job prospects will be 😀

about suing dominos for firing them. i bet most judges would have eaten a pizza at domino's sometime or the other...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-4415762,prtpage-1.cms

Domino's International on Friday said in a statement that both the employees have confessed that the footage was a prank and no food was served to customers.

Kristy's mail said, \"It was all a prank and (neither) me nor Michael expected to have this much attention from the videos that were uploaded. No food was ever sent out to any customer. It was fake and I wish that everyone knew that. Michael never would do that to any customer ever.\"

right we all know that the people who cook food in restaurants never mess with the food they serve to customers. even the customers who are pain in the ass to deal with. we trust you. we trust you completely.

Great idea. We can request other users to post more frequently. All of us know of some offer or the other, lets try and post for the benefit of others.

Haha, about Dominos coupons. I have abused Domino's more than you can even imagine with these coupons. The guys who take your order never have an idea about what coupons are actually circulating. They have no such database of coupons, so its pretty easy to abuse.These guys will sometimes ask you for a coupon code. I usually make up a random number or say that the code on the coupon is blurred out. They ask for the expiry date on the coupon. Make up any date. They seriously have no idea.Also, you can make up intelligent coupons. Dominos sometimes sends out custom coupons to some customers, so don't worry, they may question you on some details, but it usually works out good.The most common coupon I use is to get a medium pizza free with a large pizza or regular pizza free with a medium pizza. No such coupon actually exists, I just made it up (the one that exists is on a combo offer, you get a free pizza if you buy pizza + garlic bread + coke). I say that the coupon code is 'Free Piz'. The expiry date, I usually say 1 week after the current date. You can also get them to upgrade your medium to a deep dish for free (within this same coupon). So effectively, you can get a medium sized pizza worth 300 bucks absolutely free with a large pizza worth about 380 bucks. Pretty good deal IMO. 99% of the times the delivery guy would never ask you for a coupon. In the rare case that he does, I usually use the excuse "Printer kharab hai" or "Wo fatt gaya tha" "Mil nahi raha" "Next time le lena" etc. I've never actually given out a coupon to a delivery guy and almost always used one on my orders.

This might be true but I was speaking about offers and not abusing the system. It is for you to decide if saving 300 bucks is worth the lying!!

I use a tit-for-tat policy in these situations. If the service offered is good in quality and they truly care about customer satisfaction, I never mind shelling out money. But if a service tries to abuse the lack of competition and gullibility of customers for profit, I have no qualms about lying or using their own tricks on them. And even after anything I mentioned above, you think they wouldn't be making profit on that order? 400 bucks for 2 pizzas is nowhere near the cost price!

I always used WEB029 coupon, it gives me 25% discount for all orders above Rs 300. all the time i used this coupon for online orders, works 100%

I always used WEB029 coupon, it gives me 25% discount for all orders above Rs 300. all the time i used this coupon for online orders, works 100%

the net08 coupon gives 100% off on second pizza...maybe this would be cheaper...