This Forum Is A Bomb

• Thread starter Thread starter mtnlpacked
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 8,170
hahahhahaaits number of views.. not users2nd 30 million is too much.. something is wrong in statisticselse sooner or later... yahoo or google or msn would take overthis forum if it has that many hits per day

QUOTE(Amish @ Oct 28 2006, 11:45 AM) [snapback]66919[/snapback]
yahoo or google or msn would take over
this forum if it has that many hits per day
[/b]

mod would definitely love that..for a handsome price ofcourse 😉

ok i saw the graph again.. it says reach per million.. that means.. how many users visit the site per million internet userson daily basis.so abt max 40 out of million users visit this site on a given day.i would like this forum to reach atleast 10000 mark.

what is that?i know that website can be giving misleading figure. but well no idea.but why we care for numbers? we are here to share experience andhelp solve problems. we did that and will do that.

if you want to contribute to those statistics, feel free to install this extension in firefox...

pretty usable extension. would help alexa ranking of the website as well.

Last edited:
lmao @ "this forum is a bomb" i though them al qaida ppl got here or sh*t.. its called "the bomb" dogalexa toolbar is a spyware infested piece of sh*t i wouldnt install it on my computer for anything

that's why i suggested a firefox extension which is free from any crapware but has useful tools.

Mtnlpacked, Just run a ad-aware check on ur PC.You will get Minmum 80+ CRITCAL ALERT from the test result.GUARANTEED.Plus,AVG Antivirus will report as virus.Do yourself a favour & remove that S***.

i really do not think alexa toolbar is spyware. it does send the data of the sites you visit to their servers. but that is how u are provided the information u get on the toolbar.i dont use it coz google toolbar and that extension does better than the alexa toolbar.