[FRUSTRATED]How do i talk to an actual person while calling vodafone customer care, Mumbai ?

• Thread starter Thread starter rak007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 21,518

rak007

Regular
ISP
YOU Broadband 1 Mbps Unlimited
My wife has a vodafone prepaid Mumbai number and i have an issue which i need resolution on. I called 9820098200 (as i am outside Mumbai at present) and i got connected to their customer care number and the stupid IVR started. But it does not give any option to directly talk to a real person. :argue:Even after going through the various options i am unable to figure out which is the easiest way to get a real person on line and talk rather than going through the IVR BS ? And worst part is that since i am outside Mumbai i am paying roaming charges to talk to that customer care number 🙁I am super frustrated because of this.Any help ?

Why are you calling 9820098200 ?? If you have Request or Complaint simply call 198 and you will be connected to Human Beings of Vodafone.

Why are you calling 9820098200 ?? If you have Request or Complaint simply call 198 and you will be connected to Human Beings of Vodafone.

^^ I guess he doesn't have a Vodafone number? doesnt Vodafone have a live chat option like Tata?

I do have vodafone number only but the problem is i am in Pune and dialing 111 or 198 always connects me to Pune customer care and not Mumbai one (as i am in Pune). It would have worked if i was in Mumbai but not at present. Hence i need to explicitly call the 9820098200 number.

After the call starts press 1 and then press 9. Tried and tested method that I use 🙂

I do have vodafone number only but the problem is i am in Pune and dialing 111 or 198 always connects me to Pune customer care and not Mumbai one (as i am in Pune). It would have worked if i was in Mumbai but not at present. Hence i need to explicitly call the 9820098200 number.

So, how does it matter bro ?? They have got National Level Call Centre and Customer Resolution Team. Did anyone of them told you that you have landed on Maharashtra Circle and you need to call MUmbai Circle ??

When I used to have a Prepaid number of Maharashtra Circle, I always got resolution by calling 198 from Mumbai.

Yeah Vodafone does that. My number belong to Mumbai circle and when I'm home (Maharashtra Circle) and when I call them up via 198 or 111 they always say to call Mumbai customer care 9820098200 as they can't access my details 😕

This is ridiculous. So, they are now changed the way call centre should work. God know if they will change it or not after National Roaming is eliminated and National MNP is introduced.

After the call starts press 1 and then press 9. Tried and tested method that I use 🙂

Did not work for me. It always said..."Sorry, but this is not correct option"

So, how does it matter bro ?? They have got National Level Call Centre and Customer Resolution Team. Did anyone of them told you that you have landed on Maharashtra Circle and you need to call MUmbai Circle ??
When I used to have a Prepaid number of Maharashtra Circle, I always got resolution by calling 198 from Mumbai.

They do say to me i have got connected to Maharashtra & Goa circle and they don't have my details and i have to dial Mumbai CC number only.

It's basically under 'Billing and tariff options'. If you are calling from a non Vodafone number it asks for various options like entering your mobile number etc.

It's basically under 'Billing and tariff options'. If you are calling from a non Vodafone number it asks for various options like entering your mobile number etc.

Actually it is easier when calling from non vodafone number as there is option to give feedback on network and this option taken us directly to a real person.