Can i view itemized bill on Vodafone my account online ?

• Thread starter Thread starter rak007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 62,591

rak007

Regular
ISP
YOU Broadband 1 Mbps Unlimited
I had recently took a vodafone postpaid number and now my first bill is generated and available as i can see the same in https://myvodafone.vodafone.in
I want to check the itemized bill for my account. Is there a way to see the same online ? I know the itemized bill service is active on my number right from start.
But on the My Vodafone account i am unable to locate a place where i can check itemized bill.
If it is not available there then is there any other way to get.
The paper bill won't come to my place here in Pune as my billing address is Mumbai and would go to my Mumbai home.

Go to My Account>View Bill

Now scroll down and click on Download Current Bill.

Go to My Account>View Bill

Now scroll down and click on Download Current Bill.

Not sure why but whenever i click the "Download Current Bill", it popups another window and that page always goes in error / could not connect types.

I had recently took a vodafone postpaid number and now my first bill is generated and available as i can see the same in https://myvodafone.vodafone.in
I want to check the itemized bill for my account. Is there a way to see the same online ? I know the itemized bill service is active on my number right from start.
But on the My Vodafone account i am unable to locate a place where i can check itemized bill.
If it is not available there then is there any other way to get.
The paper bill won't come to my place here in Pune as my billing address is Mumbai and would go to my Mumbai home.

Hello Sir/Madam,

Thanks for speaking with us. Your request has been taken and the same shall be processed in 24 working hours.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

Vodafone emailed me the itemized bill yesterday after someone from their end called me and spoke about it.