Vodafone 3G 1GB data @ Rs.100/Month (Made for You Offer)

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 15,620

amar

Senior
ISP
TataSky BB, Jio-4G, Airtel-4G
Vodafone gives me 1GB 3G data @ Rs.100/month for my postpaid number.....

Sexy! I pay Rs. 250 per month for the same. 🙁

WTH? 249 rupees is what I pay. Is this only for postpaid? 😵

Hello KKapoorr,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://tinyurl.com/79emtab and we will get back to you with assistance.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

login into your Vodafone My Account and checkout the My Vodafone Made for You Offer...LOL... Vel India....

if only they did the same for prepaid vodafone no. As far as pricing and speed is concerned i am happy with aircel 3g but voda is my old no & i would have loved to see vodafone 3g coming with this kind of pricing to all the customers.

login into your Vodafone My Account and checkout the My Vodafone Made for You Offer...

LOL... Vel India is browsing this thread....
I've noticed something....
Wherever you post something...the BOTS post..whether its TATADOCOMO/Vodafone...post to help you...irrelevant of the post you post though.. 😛

Sexy offer BTW...!! 🙂

I've noticed something....
Wherever you post something...the BOTS post..whether its TATADOCOMO/Vodafone...post to help you...irrelevant of the post you post though.. 😛

Sexy offer BTW...!! 🙂

:tonguesmilie: Actually i am bored & irritated from their (Dear sir, kindly post your.... blah... blah...) posts.

I don't get a My Vodafone Made For You Offer option. :-(

Call 121 & select 1 for best offers, you will get same Made For You Offers through IVR which is mentioned in their My Vodafone account portal.

login into your Vodafone My Account and checkout the My Vodafone Made for You Offer...

LOL... Vel India is browsing this thread....

I have a postpaid number I bought recently, do I need to sort of register on Vodafone India website with my number ??