More Info on Child/Multi T.V. Connection Needed.

• Thread starter Thread starter ghpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5,025

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
I am a Existing DishTv HD subscriber I need more info on child connection.
I've gone thru terms and condition and pricing on Dishtv Website but have few doubts.
I would be paying Rs.460+250(2nd connection) which is ok I may even opt for 2 child connections.

[*]Will my LNB be changed to multi-output one which would run wires to both T.V. in separate floor under same house ?

[*] Or the (IF-IF ) output from dishtv STB would go to the next room which will be connected to Child STB.
[/list]

my parents room will be undergoing electrical wiring change very soon, so I need to have this info before I pay for the child connection as I don't want dangling wires in their room.
if it needs to come from roof, I'll have it enter from one end of room, if it needs to come from existing STB, I would have to get many walls broken to get the pipe laid but I need this info before I even think of going multi tv.

9 days and no response for a prospect customer ?Atleast a canned reply would have been shown some people are awake !!!

9 days and no response for a prospect customer ?

Atleast a canned reply would have been shown some people are awake !!!

I have a multi tv connection. Have 3 dishes and 3 separate LnBs. I didnt want the multi, since anyway they provide a dish and a STB when you take a new connection. Atleast if the LnB gets spoilt, the other TV will work..

In either case, it will always have to come from the roof and not from the nearby STB