Bsnl Hyderabad Mail Setup

• Thread starter Thread starter bsnl007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,557

bsnl007

hi ... i just a new bsnl 900+ home plan and they say that i get a mail account with it .. i talked to the customer care and they have told me how to configure my account on outlook express but im not able to log in...can you guys please help me in configuring my mail account in a step by step manner ... i would be gratefull ... thanks in advance ...

QUOTE(bsnl_dataOne @ Oct 26 2006, 07:38 PM) [snapback]66715[/snapback]
hi ... i just a new bsnl 900+ home plan and they say that i get a mail account with it .. i talked to the customer care and they have told me how to configure my account on outlook express but im not able to log in...

can you guys please help me in configuring my mail account in a step by step manner ... i would be gratefull ... thanks in advance ...
[/b]

Firstly, check by logging into http://www.dataone.in

if u r not able to login then

You'll have to contact your exchange's broadband officer. He'll activate your E-mail account.

BSNL activates mail id's of only some customers, others have to get it activated it by calling there exchange

After activation the login id will be the same as ur user id and the password will be the default one which was given to u when u were given a broadband connection.

here is a suggestion. avoid using the mail id provided by your ISP. you would be stuck with it in the future and it would make it hard for you to change your isp.get a gmail account and stay cool.