Mtnl Ip Tv

• Thread starter Thread starter anilsaxena
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 5,622
if u want to increase ports.. why buy a switch, even a hub will do the job and it'll be cheaper..

well, i guess they're going to give u a splitter for the ethernet port...so one ethernet port can be converted into two and one would go to PC and another to the STB...i read it somewhere, don't remember exactly where...

then why are they talking abt changing the DSL modem?

IPTv is a new technology. Hardly people know about it .They think by rumour ppl will buy another router for there service "NO WAY".I already said i was ready to use it as 2 play. Allright Hub is the solution and make it a 3 play!Will wait for reviews .@anilsaxena Come on man don't mind it! Don't believe me then go nearest QCS and ask for it!.I just shared my experience!lol No offence!

firstly, since the current mtnl iptv tariff includes very few channels (no Sony nor zee), will they be increasing the no. of channels in the package anytime soon. secondly and most important, using the stb, will it be possible to split the iptv connection to two or more tv's. this is the biggest drawback of dth wherein u have to buy two stb's to view cable tv on two tv's and cant just split it like normal cablewallah kinda cable tv. so is the same kinda splitting possible using iptv?

no. atleast currently u will have to pay for two STBs and also 2 connectionsand somewhat higher rate (can be even N times for N tvs)also same will be apllicable with cable tv too from Jan