• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 19,579
Status
Not open for further replies.

helper

ISP
aircel
I just received this msg from reliance ..."Treat your 3G/Smartphone with 20GB of free mobile internet! Recharge with Rs178 today to experience the faster internet browsing only on Reliance GSM"DO you guys have any information about this ?

I guess they forgot to put a star after 20GB in this message.

LMAO. Love it when these companies try to push us in dark ages when rest of the world does opposite.

How the FU*k one forgets to put that their so called fast internet is actually 2G.. 😕Nasty B!tc#es!! >_>

helper said:
I just received this msg from reliance ..."Treat your 3G/Smartphone with 20GB of free mobile internet! Recharge with Rs178 today to experience the faster internet browsing only on Reliance GSM"DO you guys have any information about this ?
I haven't heard about it but good plan to subscribe if it's true.

hehhehe after i saw this post i am shocked how can any one provide 20 gb of data for 178 ..If they start this then people leave their broadband plan and use this for 100 gb it will be less than 1000 with this.....3g is portable but there is no way in india ssome one will provide such offers ..Bsnl few years before launched unlimited 3g for Apple ipad and people dowloaded every thing from net which resulted in heavy load on the towers and people started to compalin about low speeds...Bsnl then removed that plan without a shadow of doubt...There is no way any one will provide high speeds of data without FUP in india...If they do then no one will buy dvds,vcds, nothing.....😛

Status
Not open for further replies.