How to find reliance customer account number and view modem stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goyal.sanchit

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hello everoneI got reliance internet connection recently and have 2 doubts-1.) I am trying to register a complaint online but it asks for Customer account number. How do I know what is the customer account number since I havent got any bill yet.2.) How do I log in the default modem (utstarcom) and check the stats? I have tried 192.168.1.1 but no page opens. I have also tried opening the default gateway address which you get via ipconfig and that also doesnt work.Please suggest me how to resolve these issues?RegardsSanchit Goyal

Customer account number : ur login id ( which u use for login )

in lan card , properties, ipv4 settings .. ip 192.168.1.11 sub 255.255.255. gateway- 192.168.1.1 .. in browser open 192.168.1.1 .. enter Username Password..

Currently I use subscriber id. Its not working as it shows an error if I enter subscriber id.
call customer-care they will help u

in lan card , properties, ipv4 settings .. ip 192.168.1.11 sub 255.255.255. gateway- 192.168.1.1 .. in browser open 192.168.1.1 .. enter Username Password..

Thanks. I would have to try that.

call customer-care they will help u

Well in the end I might have to do that only. Though didnt want to contact them and thought it might be possible otherwise also.

Do you have a Metro Ethernet connection? I don't think you'd have any modem page in that case.

I guess there is some confusion.I can log in and use the internet.When I connect to the net it asks for subscriber id and password. On entering the connection works. No issue till then.After connection I am trying to log a complaint online regarding modem change. Now for the complaint it asks for subscriber id as well as CAN number which it says can be found on bill. Now since I havent received any bill I dont know the can number.

Status
Not open for further replies.