• Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,115

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
So, time shift is like what Nokia is already offering on their own cameras. merging of multiple photos to create that perfect photo. :\ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l25ZmrELzM&feature=player_embedded

..why in the world people would need a photographer now =|

well i was expecting something new. something that is not already available on competing platforms. but i guess that is hard to achieve these days 🙂 microsoft's photo editor already offers something similar on desktop.

mmm Nokia i thought has this feature since the launch of their first lumia model? i am again not sure. i do not give a shite about nokia or microsoft or blackberry. 😛

No.. It was added later... I am pretty confident. Maybe someone can confirm though.Also, if you are willing to imply someone copied the other, you should be willing to take that back as well, when its shown its otherwise 😛

well in that case RIM is doing a pretty good job of killing themselves. they have leaked out so many decent to good ideas in the past year. half of which are already implemented by rivals. the remaining half would be implemented within months of the launch of their first generation models.

would have been nice if they start doing stuff instead of making tall claims. good thing that they do not have a plan b (their own words). this company needs to die a painful death. ****ers have not learnt the lessons from the demise of palm and Nokia.