MTunes HD added now available on tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter broadband
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,167
Now we can experience Bollywood Blockbuster Music in HD as Tata Sky adds M Tunes HD on ch no. 712. With this channel you can enjoy your favourite Bollywood Blockbuster videos with better, brighter and more colorful picture quality than ever before. Great news for Bollywood music fans. M Tunes HD will be a part of:

Old Packaging:

Base Pack: Super Value (all versions)

Add on Pack: Lifestyle Gold

TruChoice Packaging:

Base Packs: Supreme, Supreme Sports, Supreme Sports Kids, Grand, Grand Sports & Mega HD pack, Mega South HD Pack, Mega Pack and Mega Lite Pack

Add on Pack: Music Pack

It will also be available as an ala carte at Rs.5 pm. Enjoy shows like M Cut where you can catch the biggest Bollywood stars dance to the tunes of other actors. Watch Malaika Arora moving to ‘Chikni Chameli,’ and Salman Khan grooving to ‘Main hoon Don,’ in the channels very own video mashups on MCut.

High time for Movies Now HD. I dont care about these petty music channels which are nothing but glorified movie adverts.

High time for Movies Now HD. I dont care about these petty music channels which are nothing but glorified movie adverts.

Along with movie adverts they show product adverts every 2 songs .. absolute rubbish hd channel ..

how to activate this channel on web site..............no option still
If it is in your base pack, and if you have subscribed to HD Access, then you should get this channel.

hi !Is tata or sky is afraid that people will stop watching Star Movies HD in case movies now HD is launched....we should a healthy competition and let Aam Admi decide which channel to watch !...also any idea when is Tata Sky planning to launch 3D channels....I have HD DVR with me.

@ ^ I dunno if you have managed to see Movies Now in SD on TS. If you note the amount of ads, you will see why Star Movies HD is better off. Mtunes HD is another such ad-infested channel.

Agree with you completly..on this sir.....My guess is very soon, we will start having ads on HD channels also...."Ghoda Ghas se Dusti Kar Lega to Kayega Kya"...

I dont have any issues with respect to movie channels telecasting the ads as i first record the movies and view it later...The only time for me when it hurts is viewing my TV is when viewing live sports events...

TRAI should enforce the rule - free channels with ads or paid channels with no ads.Recording and viewing later is a big boon as between 10 and 15 minutes can be saved in a half hour programme.In sports programmes, important events will be swallowed by the ads making viewing highly irritating.

Yes, this channel is waste of time and money..They are playing some song CLIPS in loop along with plenty of adds..

Yes Mtunes HD is a pathetic channel .. They should remove it and add something better .. @tech you are right they should have paid channels with no ads rule .. hopefully something like this does come out soon ..