Feasibility status of ACT at Nanja reddy Colony(560017)

Naresh Raikar

Hi ACTian, What is the feasibility status of ACT at Nanja reddy Colony near to total mall,old airport road,murugeshpalya, bangalore-560017? I would like to apply for a new connection if there is feasibility.Previously i had act connection in ulsoor[id:10370694] but had to disconnect as i shifted and that time it was not available at Nanja reddy Colony near to total mall,old airport road,murugeshpalya, bangalore-560017..kindly reply about feasibilty...I had a very good experience with ACT..Thanks

HiWe are working on getting there, may be available there between 3-4 weeks, in the meantime, it will be great of you can provide your complete address, will notifu you as soon as we are there.Thanks

ok ACTians The thing is that ur broadband is available @ vijaynagar, and @ rajajinagar(Industrial town), but why not available @ mahaganapathi nagar, just a part of Rajajinagar Industrial town. It is just separated by just 1 road. Is there any problem with cable operator? r ur not willing to come over here?

Hello ACTians,!!!! PLEASE READ !!!!My ACT Broadband is not working for more 1 week owing to the fact that the ACT Broadband fiber cables are being cut by some mean,selfish, local cable operator miscreants .This is being claimed by your call center managers & the sales executive: "khizerahmad.shareiff@acttv.in"ACT USER NAME : 10439559The impacted Residential Addr:H.T Line Road,Havanur extension,Bagalagunte,Hesaraghatta Main Rd,T.Dasarahalli 8th Mile, Bangalore - 560073.This is seriously affecting my official work , this is causing great deal of inconvinience/nuisance & making very hard for me & other residents of our Area.The strange part is that we are using our ACT BB from nearly 4 months without any sort of major issue like this one, but how home all of a sudden some devils cut these cables ??I have been following up with the customer care daily , but no positive news from their end so far:Complaint Nos. registered:592226 & 592236 Please resolve this issue urgently, immediately ASAP by re-cabling & take the appropriate legal action those filthy cable guys or come to an agreement with them & save the huge customer base of ACT BB in our Area.

Hello ACTians,!!!! PLEASE READ !!!!My ACT Broadband is not working for more 1 week owing to the fact that the ACT Broadband fiber cables are being cut by some mean,selfish, local cable operator miscreants/others .This is being claimed by your call center managers & the sales executives.ACT USER NAME : 10439559The impacted Residential Addr:H.T Line Road,Havanur extension,Bagalagunte,Hesaraghatta Main Rd,T.Dasarahalli 8th Mile, Bangalore - 560073.This is seriously affecting my official work , this is causing great deal of inconvinience/nuisance & making very hard for me & other residents of our Area.The strange part is that we are using our ACT BB from nearly 4 months without any sort of major issue like this one, but how home all of a sudden some devils cut these cables ??I have been following up with the customer care daily , but no positive news from their end so far:Complaint Nos. registered:592226 & 592236 Please resolve this issue urgently , immediately ASAP by re-cabling & take the appropriate legal action those senseless cable guys or come to an agreement with them & save the huge customer base of ACT BB in our Area.

Hello Actians,Are you folks listening to my reply or just ignoring it ??This is very poor & unfair customer service.Pls provide updates & reply !!!

Hi ACTian,any news on feasibility @ Nanja reddy colony...?

Hi

We are yet to be available in your area, will notify you as soon as we are available.

Regards