Google Nexus 7 32GB HSPA+

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 16,298
So, a friend is coming to India from USA in the second week of December. Now, I would of course want to buy the Nexus 4 but it looks impossible to score a unit in the next 10 days or so. The next best option is Nexus 7 or Nexus 10. Or even a Chromebook. Nexus 10 is around 400 dollars which makes it an expensive purchase for me (considering I am in a financial mess). So, the best possible option is getting one of the variants of Nexus 7. Variants: 16GB, 32GB, 32GB+3G. I am tempted to go for the cheapest version. Though price different is not that big of an issue. 100 dollars more I get double storage and 3G support (might help in resale value? 😛 ). Based on my experience, Android devices have crappy resale value so it make little sense to go for an expensive variant even though the price difference is hardly 5000 rupees. I do not expect to watch movies on the tablet though I might. 12GB would be good enough for a bunch of movies if I am out traveling. Want to discuss if there is a good reason to go for the 32GB version or the 3G edition. Also, what else can I get him to bring me? 😀 I usually would have thought about a media player device but I do not own a TV and do not intend to buy one. Damn confusion. If only Nexus 4 was readily available. 😀 I would not pay premium for the T-Mobile version.Should add here that I already have a 3G plan on my phone (with its own range of issues!). So, I can always tether in times of need. I would not like to pay for another 3G sim.Tempted to order a SSD... Though it would be a pain to switch my current install to the new SSD. :\

u said it , something has to go wrong better the case , instead of the tablet itself 😀

^^Trust me.. that wouldn't do any much good either...Instead you would do a Deja Vu.... 😛I own a tablet...Sometimes it just lies in the corner for days..!! 😕

^^
Trust me.. that wouldn't do any much good either...Instead you would do a Deja Vu.... 😛
I own a tablet...Sometimes it just lies in the corner for days..!! 😕

Same here. I own a DOMO Slate N9 SE