Insensitive customer care of Tikona Broadband

Nitesh Mittal

Hi,My Tikona Account No. 118691044 and Service ID 1107162597 I am forced to escalate this issue. I have taken Tikona Broadband. From Day1 I am having issues with the speed I am getting and with the drop in the signals. I have been escalating almost eveyday to your technical team and support people. You guys tried hard to resolve issues but later on told me that it can't be resolved and you guys need to remove the services. I was also told that since from day 1 I have been facing problem hence there is some issue from network point of view and I shouldn't penalized for this. I was told that I should be getting my full refund as I had been reporting issues. I have placed request for dis-connection on 09/21/2012. You guys have been delaying the process for this dis-connection. Please dis-connect my services as soon as possible and I should not be paying any extra money for issues arrising out of your network problem. And today I have received below mentioned e mail stating that I need to pay TDN. This is nothing but pure cheating the customer. When I taken the connection I was told that it is 4mbps connection but I was facing difficulties from day one. Around September 12 I told I can not continue to call for this as you guys are not providing any solution than customer care told me that Retention team will talk to me and they did talk to me and told me to continue to use it and report the performance on day to day basis. Hence from September 12 I am using Tikona only due to request from your team. I have already taken alternative connection by than and paying it off since then. When retention team is not able to resolve issue i told them to disconnect the connection and was told that it will be done. After that I stopped using connection. Later on I received e mail from TDN saying that untill I send e mail for termination it will not be done. Why wasn't I told about this in intial conversation? Why should I pay for installation charges ahen you guys are not able to provide promised services? Why do I need to pay till October 22? Please resolve this issue as soon as possible. Regards,Nitesh MittalI have sent e mail on above mentioned ID yesterday. I have received call from Mumbai office today and they were asking have i submitted CPE then i explained my case. This is the problem whenever I talk to anyone they understand my problem but nothing is materialized. He also said that sir I understand and you should be refunded but i don't know what will happen. I am ok in giving the usage charges upto 12th of September but notok in paying for installation charges and usage charges till October 22.

I got a call again from the same person who called me in the noon. Again he was saying the same thing that the disconnection request is from your end hence we can not provide refund. I kept on asking himwhen you guys can not provide proper connection and because of that I have placed request for disconnection. And he again said I will escalate to my team and get back to you. I am not able to understand why they are not able to understand that I had problem from day one. I have registered complain within hours of taking connection. So why should I pay for what is not even provided to me.

Hi,
We have made a note of your concern. We shall look into it and revert in maximum 48 hours.

Email Us:-- TDNservices@tikona.in

Regards
Tikona Services