Pacific Rim

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 5,652

IBF

Shitposter

Source

When an alien attack threatens the Earth's existence, giant robots piloted by humans are deployed to fight off the menace.

Last edited:
Looks like Jax Teller Vs. Clay Morrow. 😛

enjoyable was wating for this for a while 😀 Also its good when they keep good SciFi movies for 2 hours plus + 🙂

It's loosely based on an Anime Attack On Titan. See that.

Watched it. It was bearable. I can now see why Jax has a stubble throughout the seasons of Sons of Anarchy. Awesome baddie Kaijus. Some of the most amazing creatures I have ever seen in movies till now!

Idris alba was tolerable here. But movie didn't lived upto the hype. Some Fighting sequences suffered the same as transformers where metal bodies clash and start to lose attention

lol. idris elba was annoying like his usual self. overactor. pain in the ass. and of course his speech that was a terrible version of the speech from Independence Day. horrible actors really.
BTW. Best actor in the movie? Younger Mako Mori. Brilliant performance!

And considering I am watching Battlestar Galactica these days... I cannot stop comparing his performance to William Adama... Adama is in a similar position... Commander of a fleet which is facing extinction. Compare how the two chiefs handle themselves in the situations 😀
Elba loves to play roles where he is the asshole who knows everything and does not like to tell anything.

Saw it yesterday. It was okay. CGI and the music were good. The fights were pretty spectacular. Characters were pathetic. Pretty predictable and too cliche.

Reminds of battleship, lead loses brother to alien and he is only one left to save the world which he does then has a happy ending with a chick. Watchable only because robots have better acting capabilities.