Thinking of leaving Beam Telecom

• Thread starter Thread starter rohitr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,644

rohitr

Thinking to leave beam as my 6 month contract is about to expire... i'm thinking to shift to reliance thunder 699 which give 2mbps no FUP and 6months package is 3499 + installation charges... is it a good choice...???

If its 600 per month for 2Mbps unlimited, its awesome. Beam currently gives 2Mbps unlimited in the 15Mbps plan for 1100. So if you are a heavy user, the Reliance plan is superb.Btw, how are the up-speeds on Reliance?

If you're a heavy downloader then Reliance is the best for you. Just enquire about the service of reliance in your area to see if they have good reputation. But if you're a normal user ( 4~5odd movies+ youtube) then it makes sense to stay on beam( if they have good in your area). Generally beam is very slow to react to complaints in one area and in some areas its very prompt.

I'm a heavy user, i download around 45-50 GB a month.... btw how does reliance broadband via ethernet cable or adsl modem in hyd?

I'm a heavy user, i download around 45-50 GB a month.... btw how does reliance broadband via ethernet cable or adsl modem in hyd?
If so then Reliance 600 is the best, if you take Metro Ethernet, i mean if it's available in your area you will get full 2Mbps Upload Speed also and 1099 will give you full 4Mbps Down and Up and Finally it's Ethernet.🙂

Iam sorry to say but downloading ~50GB does not mean you're a heavy downloader 😕

That being said, reliance should suit you.

^Lol exactly.

I've downloaded 35 GB in the last 3 days.

Reliance Thunder 699 🙂

Hi ,

Can you please check ur IP and then restart your modem / router to check if you receive the same IP or a different IP ? I wanna know if IP can be change by restarting the router ?

Plz reply ...

Iam sorry to say but downloading ~50GB does not mean you're a heavy downloader 😕

That being said, reliance should suit you.

I'm downloading less due to lower FUP speeds otherwise the story is different...

Hi ,

Can you please check ur IP and then restart your modem / router to check if you receive the same IP or a different IP ? I wanna know if IP can be change by restarting the router ?

Plz reply ...

I don't use router. But Iam sure Beam uses Dynamic IP instead of an static one. Meaning Beam's IP changes regularly.

Not really. Its Dynamic for some and static for others. Dunno how it works. For a couple of my friends it hasn't changed in 1 year.

My IP changed today after almost a year. I was logged out when I was browsing and I had log back in. Happened an hour ago. Has it happened to anyone else here?