Best mobile broadband provider in goa candolim ?

• Thread starter Thread starter natta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 7,430

natta

ISP
none
hey I need to sort out a high-speed connection, i have looked around and people are saying idea cellular and vadafone are only available im currently using vodafone on my iPhone only getting 2mbps tops!!! and it keeps cutting out. can anybody give me some advice on what is the best network for the area and possibly what plan i should go for ? i will be using ALOT of data so i need a high data plan. thanks

😀 you live in candolim! awesome place man. 😛 sorry for being totally offtopic.

cheers for the reply guys chromanic wish i lived here but i am here for the next 5 months =) x720 cellone is bsnl now ?

i have stayed in the 360° Beach Retreat Resort two times in the last couple of years. the beach there is nice. less crowded.

havent been there but i will be sure to check it out =) as bsnl only way it is cheaper if its postpaid is that like a contract?

cool well i was looking t the 30gb postpaid plan what would i need to do to set that up make a direct debit or something ?

Either pay via credit / debit / net banking via portal.bsnl.in or pay in cash at the CSC. Do test the network before going for post pay.

Thanks for your help x720, there isn't any csc near candolim do you recon I can get a sim from a local shop?

hey I need to sort out a high-speed connection, i have looked around and people are saying idea cellular and vadafone are only available im currently using vodafone on my iPhone only getting 2mbps tops!!! and it keeps cutting out. can anybody give me some advice on what is the best network for the area and possibly what plan i should go for ? i will be using ALOT of data so i need a high data plan.

thanks

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Netsetter no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC308580 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

Hello ,
We provide high speed internet broadband along with a WiFi solution.
All our plans are PURELY UNLIMITED unlike other internet service providers operating in Goa.
Our current clients are home owners, restaurants, Hotels and even shacks all over Sinquerim and Candolim.
Our office is behind Primary Health Centre, Vaddy, Candolim.
If interested in this service, call us on 09527797791 / 09158820200