What to buy from eBay for Rs.300 to Rs. 500?

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 7,484

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
So I have got this 100Rs. ebay coupon (due to vodafone recharge)

It is valid for any purchase above Rs 300.

But I have no idea what I should buy.

So I need suggestions.

Points to consider:
1) Should be utility item which can come handy
2) Should not be a timepass item which u bought just because u have a coupon
3) Can be anything ... can be small electronic item or even house hold item.
4) Can be item that can be useful when travelling (for e.g last time i bought a solar charger for 300Rs.)
5) If possible a family item
6) Can be a gift item to gift to someone in future.(Can be for men or women)
7) No perfume, makeup or clothing item, no ornaments

So please give ur suggestions.

You can also suggest anything that you want/got from eBay. In that case, may be u can give me link to item.

Thanks

Even i got Rs.100 coupon from Vodafone of eBay, Suggest me Also, i got everything at my home but still craving for more and more stuff to fill inside my house, pure human nature indeed.🙂

Even before I opened the thread I knew what the reason might be. I will still ask what I wanted to - are you buying because you want to, or are you buying because you have a coupon?

@agantuk. Buying because of coupon. But will not buy anything if its not worthwhile.@bajechele - good item but not much of use in Mumbai where power hardly fails. When I am travelling i have torch or even my mobile can act as torch.

Ok so after my recent purchase, where item was faulty. I complained a lot to ebay.

Finally they gave me full refund.

To my surprise, they also gave me 200Rs coupon. (in addition to refund)

So now I need suggestions again on what to buy? Refer to first post for conditions! 😀

USB drive, Memory card can not ever be waste...
Power bank is also useful many times to everyone (i suggest dont go for cheap one get good 8000+ mah capacity totally worth it)

I already have USB drive and extra memory card

Powerbank is what I had purchased (and got refund+coupon). 2600mAh but did not work well.

I had bought for 170 or so and same powerbank is now selling for

Hehe, yep I had bought that USELESS one. It did not even charge my phone more than 5%.

Have you used one you suggested?

Not that one. I have P1000 (10000 mah) from the same company and it works well, so the 6000 mah model by them should also work fine.

Ah ok, does it give full capacity? Or 10Ah actually gives around 5Ah capacity?

that guy was selling smaller model as well (2600mAh) at around 500Rs.

Unfortunately, listing has ended.

I do not want high charge models as 2.5Ah is sufficient to charge my 2 mobiles for 2 days.

2600 mAh powerbank is based on tiny battery, which in realistic is not even 1000mAh, it uses booster circuit to convert 3v to 5V and provide charge.
it would work on most small capacity phone battery without a problem.
There are lots of them on ebay and actual cost including shipping should be under Rs.250/- as RAW price in bulk is Rs.180-190 when I last checked
with suppliers.
So Deals like this one ebay India are ok.
Find a seller with decent price and who has sold a few already.
Also these Small powerbank does have a Status LED, but its hidden inside cabinet and you would need to pierce a HOLE to make it visible.

amish said:
Ah ok, does it give full capacity? Or 10Ah actually gives around 5Ah capacity?

that guy was selling smaller model as well (2600mAh) at around 500Rs.

Unfortunately, listing has ended.

I do not want high charge models as 2.5Ah is sufficient to charge my 2 mobiles for 2 days.
I get around 9k mah.