Tata DOCOMO 3G: Double 3G data offer

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 5,115
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice offers. Now this would be new standards for 3G data by all operators 🙂

today, I got an sms from tata docomo that for rs 90 I will get 600Mb/30days by dialing a number *141*11055#. I dialed the number as I was interested in offer. Next, I received the message that service has been activated and I can use 600 Mb for 30 days and rs 90 was deducted. I checked the account balance only to find GPRS day and night packet was activated and my remaining balance was 300 Mb..Instead of giving me 600 Mb, they provided with me only 300 Mb. I couldnt believe my eyes. Tata docomo is the biggest fraud I have ever met and they provide worst services. Daily, I get around 5 advertisments sms, 2-3 ads phone calls. I am frustated with these so called network operators. I have lodged an complaint, lets see what they do about it...But I dont think they are going to do any thing about it...PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THESE OFFERS...THERE ARE NO DOUBLE OFFERS...The sms said these offers were valid till 31st december but I dont think these offers existed at first place....SO SAVE YOUR MONEY...AND DONT FALL IN THEIR TRAPI will soon shift from 500 to 600 BSNL BBG FN Combo as 1.5 GB expires in 10 days.... BSNL is much better than these frauds....:/I will never avail TATA docomo 3G offers from now on

They refunded my rs.90 today.... 🙂. I sent them an e-mail yesterday..... But next sms I got, that I can reactivate my data plan, and I will get 300 Mb for Rs.90...So, be careful...

^^ 🙂 Congrats...BTW... I have used Rs.39/- Pack more than 3 times, and got 150+150MB data everytime. 🙂

@amarwhen you check balance, what is shown ? For me it was shown that GPRS day and night: 300 Mb was activated instead of 3G and 600 Mb...

Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience. If you require any further assistance kindly follow this link Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

I got 600 MB (GPRS data 300 MB + Promo 300 MB) for 90.

So far all data balance is getting deducted from Promo balance when I browse internet on my mobile.

dont buy docomo if ur travelling a lot.. 3g network stays but no data is transferred until u switch off the data and switch it back onand on 2g.. 3kb/s download speed patheticin from bangaloreworst network in terms of data!after uninor

Vodafone GPRS is awesome while traveling throughout the country....In Pune Docomo's 3G connectivity & coverage is strong.. even it's better than BSNL3G, Vodafone IN3G, & !dea3G.

Docomo offered Doubled 3G data at Rs.255/- (Limited Period Offer.)
Earlier it was 1GB Now 2GB

Status
Not open for further replies.