Elevator Prank

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,012
Must say I would have freaked out. Do not use lifts much.

yeap. this is more of a horror prank. i would have shat my pants as well :\

If you ask me... i wud be scared but first thing i wud have done is kicked that girl away as a self-defence.I think that wud be reaction of many other people as well. That is why i feel that such prank videos are staged.

Another thing could be they just might be filtering and showing the ones which they want for effect.

So you think they allowed like 4-5 people to kick that little girl?? It cud even be fatal if the person gets too scared of its own death.

No.. actually I think most of these are fake. They are too dangerous, half of the people look too old, who would get scared just because the lift got stuck for a while, frightening them would be more dangerous. But I am aware that shows which show some basic pranks do not show all content. My filtering statement was a generic one & not specific to this one.

If you ask me... i wud be scared but first thing i wud have done is kicked that girl away as a self-defence.

I think that wud be reaction of many other people as well. That is why i feel that such prank videos are staged.

I would do the same.

Well, this is getting viral. I have got so many people posting in FB & stuff now. And I see two different videos, totaling more than 40 million views & maybe others as well in over 5 days.