Ponting announces retirement after final test against SAfrica

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 6,383
Awaiting Sachin's reaction.

He is referring to the 2049 series

"This is not a decision that's been made by the selectors, this a decision that's been made by me, and I'd like to thank all those guys for the support they've given me over the last 12 months. There were probably moments when they thought long and hard about ending my career and I'm glad I've got the opportunity to finish this way and on my terms."

Our hero has left it to our selectors...Smart Fellow...

Tendulkar would be most happy. The only men who threatened his record will no more be doing so!

I Started to love indian cricket because of Tendulkar and now started to hate indian cricket because of Tendulkar....On a daily basis he is loosing respect ....One thing i have released off late is that he is not a good decision maker thats the reason he has become one of the worst captain for India...Ok this thread is for ponting and let discuss about ponting alone...

don't worry. one billion people would write their opinion once tendulkar announces his retirement. government would declare emergency and the entire country would shut down for a month.