BSNL Users are excited about the Speed Upgrade at the Same Price

• Thread starter Thread starter envy99_2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 23,439
big no for meI raised complaint for disconnection, BSNL guy called me back and said ur usage is more than 1GB per day. If u download more u ll get more disconnection :redface_2:

wut? what plan are you on?

LOL ! Joke of the day from BSNL. " If you download more, you will face frequent disconnection of net"Their IQ is going backwards.

That is just a lame excuse. My last month usage is 95 GB on a 512kbps plan out of which 80GB is download.And my connection is almost as stable as fiber 😀 Disconnections on Bsnl are mostly line quality issues:banghead:

So, what are you planning to do next?Number of ISP's and good plans depends on your area..

No extra speeds after Jan 6th. :sour:

does this trick of restarting the modem works.i dont know is it a coincidence because i restarted the modem...and somehow i started getting 1mps but my 1 mbps speed lasted for a day..... :-(

wut? what plan are you on?
UL750+

That is just a lame excuse. My last month usage is 95 GB on a 512kbps plan out of which 80GB is download.

And my connection is almost as stable as fiber 😀

Disconnections on Bsnl are mostly line quality issues:banghead:

My connection was great too but now this issues.
Disconnections can be caused due to heating of modem too isn't it??

Modem heat can also cause disconnection. Place where there is air circulation (near window will be nice) and make sure vent hole are not covered.

BSNL users are really excited about TARIFF HIKE rather than SPEED UPGRADE:Shabbo:

Expectations hurt.