Any Body Can Dance

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 4,967
I was interested in Dancing in the childhood .. But I love watching Dance shows especially if its kids dance .. Slow dance (robot) is my favorite

Last edited:

Last edited:
Oh I know Prabhu Deva. But this is the same guy who was in Humma Humma song right? 😀

That was the 3rd brother 😀
Watch the comedy scene .. Kya Soorat hai & the scene you put is the same guy (deaf). Hamma Hamma is the 3rd guy (dumb)

Yea, I have seen the video. Prabhu is recognizable. But the other two brothers look quite similar to me.

Raju (Kya soorat hai) also appeared in Chikubuku Raile (Gentleman - Tamil) , a famous Prabhu Deva song, as a special appearance.
Prabhu Deva was really an item boy, in case you are not aware, in the sense, he was used to be sort of an assistant choreographer and a lead dancer in many songs, in which the hero is not dancing for some reason (or happens to be passing by, with a group casually dancing)

yeah. i know. he arrived on the national scene as a choreographer. humse hai muqabla was one of the few movies that featured him as a hero and was dubbed in hindi. did not do too well from what i remember. the songs were however majorly popular. i remember buying cassettes in school!

It was a block buster in Tamil (you can seriously compare Maine Pyar Kiya or KKHH success). His acting career has been ups & downs, but he has survived due to other things...