Samsung galaxy S Duos S7562 Calling problem through SIM1

srpati10

[OP]
Dec 9, 2011
I have a Samsung galaxy S duos S7562 dual sim mobile phone. Off late i am facing one peculiar problem. In my office, i am not able to make or receive any call through SIM1(BSNL SIM)(It shows the message call ended after calling any number), where as i can make normal call through SIM2(Airtel SIM). The network of SIM 1 is OK. When i go outside of my office or from any other place,i can make call through SIM1. But at the same time when i remove the SIM1 and put it on my old Nokia mobile, i am able to call and receive in my office also. Also my colleagues in the office are able to make call through the same Service provider as my SIM1 from the office itself. But i am not facing the problem in SIM2. I have tried to interchange the SIM1 with SIM2 also, but no improvements found. What could be the problem. Kindly suggest some solution as my SIM1 is my main no. and most of the time i spend in office

Nishant

::IBF Addict::
Regulars
Jul 15, 2009
Ulhasnagar, MH
What network mode are you using by default? I guess it's on Auto mode i.e. 2G/3G. If yes, try switching it to 2G mode only or GSM mode only.

srpati10

[OP]
Dec 9, 2011
Yes, it was in Auto mode only. Now i changed it to GSM mode only. After checking the i/c and o/g call, i will post the feedback. Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

srpati10

[OP]
Dec 9, 2011
@androidfreak. Thank you very much for solving my long standing problem. After changing to GSM mode only, i am now able to make and recieve call through my SIM1 in the office. There is absolutely no problem. Only minor problem is that now i can only access data through 2G mode only(it shows E and sometimes G, while in active data mode), where as in Auto mode i was able to get data in 3G and H mode. Anyway that is not a major problem. Once again thanks to androidfreak for giving solution for my problem. This forum is really thriving as it gives information as well as solution to many problem. In fact i had posted the same problem in 2 to 3 different forums, but i didn't get any solution from them. Hats off to Broadbandforum.