LG G2

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 103
  • Views Views 12,894
lol. has it even gone on sale in the market yet? also 8 core processors should be out in a couple of months. 1080p devices are already nearing launch. i am sure they would have much more to offer by then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YJke82JsFo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
LG has copied Samsung's way of coming out with bullshit ads.

Last edited:
  • Answer Me — Automatically answers the call after lowering the ringtone when the phone is raised to one’s ear.
  • Plug & Pop — Recommends options or related features to choose from when the earphone or USB cable is detected.
  • Text Link — Allows information embedded in text messages to be selected and easily saved in a memo or calendar and searched on a map or the internet.
  • QuickRemote — Not only can LG G2 be used to remotely control popular home entertainment devices, it can also learn from conventional remotes and be customized to operate multiple devices with flexible layouts and keys.
  • Slide Aside — Enables easier multitasking by simply “sliding” open apps off to the side using a three-finger swipe.
  • Guest Mode — Protects owner’s privacy by displaying only pre-selected apps when guests access the phone with a secondary unlock pattern.
  • Processor: 2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 800 featuring quad Krait CPU
  • Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS (1080 x 1920 pixels / 423 ppi)
  • Memory: 32GB / 16GB
  • RAM: 2GB LPDDR3 800MHz
  • Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS / Front 2.1MP
  • Battery: 3,000mAh
  • Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
  • Size: 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9mm
  • Colors: Black / White
Too bad it's a LG.
Entire phone is operated using the keys below the camera on the back. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice phone. Looks powerhouse in terms of specs. And new design too 🙂

i am not sure about the design. i would not be able to tell it apart from the note 2 without the logo really.

I meant no keys. Besides casing pictures of LG G2 gives feel of better material compared to plastic of Note II 🙂