How to apply for a Reliance Broadband connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashank983

Regular
ISP
RELIANCE broadband
HEY GUYS
for applying reliance broadband ... call 180030007777
when call connect .
1 ) select language .( 1- English 2-Hindi )
2 ) press 1 for wire-line broadband ...
3 ) press 4 for new customer
4 ) press 1 for new connection ... u can speak with customer guy
they will help you
and

you can try online apply to :

Contact Us

hey subhash .. make this one sticky ..

Subhash Ji Anil Kapoor ka promotion kar rahe hai.. 😛

Hi Guys,I was looking for Broadband connection in Gurgaon. Airtel seemed quite expensive, so I decided to try reliance. I called them on 9th at given number and they said they will soon contact me. After almost 10 calls everyday, still I dont have internet connection and nobody has bothered to call me. I wonder whats wrong with these guys!! I guess I will have to go with Airtel now as I dont have any other options. Reliance's 1MBPS plan at 574 Rs seemed perfect but I guess I'll have to go with Airtel now at 999 rupees.

reliance is worth the wait i guess. you can also check out bsnl prices. they do have some good plans on the higher side for our city. not so sure about the low end plans.

Can anyone help me whenever i call reliance for new connaction they say they will call in 24 hours .. It's been 5 days still no call

Can anyone help me whenever i call reliance for new connaction they say they will call in 24 hours .. It's been 5 days still no call

I have registered for new connection for 5-6 times and service is available in my area 160047

find the nearest reliance web world or something equivalent.
try to get the mobile number of the local sales guy.
contact him.

Status
Not open for further replies.