Is it secure to buy online??

• Thread starter Thread starter anuja
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 821

anuja

ISP
airtel
Guys..I had a very bad experience doing shopping online. I got cheated most of time when I opted for online shopping. guys plz suggest me some some secure sites list.

Guys..I had a very bad experience doing shopping online. I got cheated most of time when I opted for online shopping. guys plz suggest me some some secure sites list.

Which site you were using?

Depends on which site you've used. I never had any bad experience using online shopping in odd 50 purchases I did. Flipkart used to be the best but now-a-days they mostly have items out of stock. Flipkart,Ebay(trusted sellers only) myntra.com and jabong are some of the sites i've had good experiences with

My online shopping experiences have all been good till now. I've successfully used Flipkart, Tradus, eBay, Shopclues, Greendust, HomeShop18, Sulekha Deals, Fashionara and most of the times, the product was delivered on time without any hassle. Initially I used to order everything as Cash on Delivery but later started using Debit Card as it is much more convenient. A few times the product I ordered was Out of Stock but the amount was refunded without any difficulty (once by HomeShop18 and once by Sulekha Deals). Nowadays I even pay the bills and recharge my phone through online services. There's no harm in using these services once you're sure they're secure.