Samsung Galaxy Note II Dual SIM

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1,336
I am tempted to pick this up sometime next year. But the quality of apps on Android puts me off.

ap·a·thy (p-th)n.1. Lack of interest or concern, especially regarding matters of general importance or appeal; indifference.2. Lack of emotion or feeling; impassiveness.what does that even mean???😀

i pick the smiley based on the image not the shortcode i have enabled for them which are of course a mess.what i meant was that buying an Apple iPhone does not make you a slave of apple. you make a concious decision to take that route and you live with it.

ok , then u chose to be a slave ,i will say , you want urself duped , in the name of best(not) phone in the world which is not even a multitasker in its even 6th avatar

how is buying a car different from buying an Apple smartphone? you have to buy spares from the company. you have to get your car serviced at that company's service station. you are restricted to what they are offering you and so on? (most cars today come with electronic system that is better serviced by the company's own service station). do i become a slave of that company? android is flexible. fine. but apple iPhone is not different from tons of other products we buy on a regular basis.

i think yes we do......become slave . we get trapped just like this on a regular basishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRo4rg07_gg&feature=fvwberel 😀i think you should know the kind of chemicals put in the fast food by most famous fast food chains are addictive .so that you come again and eat more and more often

i guess you should stop using all proprietary products in that case. because all of them are closed in nature and do not offer the flexibility of open source. you do not want to be a slave of your stock trading software right?

i did not say i am going to himalayas ...............againi will have to chose whats the best for me in terms of my perspective and convenience, that's all what i meant in my 1st comment anyways 😀 for example , years ago i became a member of shitty amway company and i tried their toothpaste , it was amazing toothpaste for my taste and experience but very expensive too.will u believe it once it finished , and i didnt get it 2nd time as it was expensive and used my regular one, how did it feel???..............i felt like i did not brush my teeth at all .there was something addictive in that shitty expensive toothpaste IMHO.

I am tempted to pick this up sometime next year. But the quality of apps on Android puts me off.

and the degree of enslavement in Apple and iPhone as a whole puts me off too

What the hell in sentence above brought apple in the discussion?

Am i missing something?