Samsung Galaxy Note II Dual SIM

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
I am tempted to pick this up sometime next year. But the quality of apps on Android puts me off.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
and the degree of enslavement in apple and iphone as a whole puts me off too

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
ap·a·thy (p-th)n.1. Lack of interest or concern, especially regarding matters of general importance or appeal; indifference.2. Lack of emotion or feeling; impassiveness.what does that even mean???:D

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i pick the smiley based on the image not the shortcode i have enabled for them which are of course a mess.what i meant was that buying an apple iphone does not make you a slave of apple. you make a concious decision to take that route and you live with it.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
ok , then u chose to be a slave ,i will say , you want urself duped , in the name of best(not) phone in the world which is not even a multitasker in its even 6th avatar

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
how is buying a car different from buying an apple smartphone? you have to buy spares from the company. you have to get your car serviced at that company's service station. you are restricted to what they are offering you and so on? (most cars today come with electronic system that is better serviced by the company's own service station). do i become a slave of that company? android is flexible. fine. but apple iphone is not different from tons of other products we buy on a regular basis.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
i think yes we do......become slave . we get trapped just like this on a regular basis[video=youtube;PRo4rg07_gg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRo4rg07_gg&feature=fvwberel[/video] :Di think you should know the kind of chemicals put in the fast food by most famous fast food chains are addictive .so that you come again and eat more and more often

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i guess you should stop using all proprietary products in that case. because all of them are closed in nature and do not offer the flexibility of open source. you do not want to be a slave of your stock trading software right?