• Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,515
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNA_Uncut

Regular
ISP
BSNL Broadband
Guys, Does anyone got this message from his\her service provider. I 'm on TATA DOCOMO. Today i got this message "Hi! Intra circle Mobile number Portability facility is available with all telcom service providers. You carry your old number & move into new service provider." So does that mean. MNP across the country is possible? Can i port BSNL to MTNL too?

u have all answer in sms ....just for in your state ONly.... read more carefully ...

If only within my state. It's not new. TN have two circles. Chennai & TN circle. I had successfully ported to both circles when MNP was introduced. (I did port my airtel chennai circle no to TD chennai circle no, Airtel TN circle no to chennai circle no). So i don't think it's just a reminder ...

But, intra doesn't mean within circles, had that been the case, the operative used would've been inter.

If you dont think so then why not call customer care and confirm it.. Disclaimer : I am not responsible for cc executive's laugh. 😀Btw that sms indicates that docomo encouraging you to move out of their service?

Its easy to understand the difference between intra and inter.. Consider intranet(lan) and internet. 😀

Maybe you all are logically right. It seems TD encouraging us to move from them, because MTS gonna acquire Aircel. Aircel has the highest mkt share in TN next to Airtel. And TD sharing aircel towers in TN circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.