Help!

dave_boon3003

ISP
Broadband
While checking my previous month usages details, I have noticed that my download units is 8.4 GB which is quite normal because I download a lot but uploaded unit is also 8 GB. Is it normal because I do not upload any videos or file in any server. Am I hacked or something like that.Regards.Dave.

you use torrents?

well use resmon.exe to see what is being transferred up and down at any given moment.

Well, if you are using torrents you are downloading as well as uploading. You cannot completely stop uploading in torrents. The only thing you can do is limit the speed of uploads.

I doubt that the upload can reach 8gb on an ADSL line, given the fact that the op doesn't seed. Even to upload that much during downloading, he'd need to have a symmetric line. More likely an error on bsnl's part.

right. also install a local app like bitmeter os to keep track locally on your own computer.

+ 1 to X720's comment. Either someone hacked or you were negligent. Either of these has happened if the value is true. Change the security to WPA2 if not already.