Godrej Methanol Mist shaving cream Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2,718
D

Deleted member 13033

I need to buy this shaving cream Godrej Methanol Mist but I am unable to find it at local stores in Delhi. Tried some online stores couldn't find any which would deliver it at Delhi even after paying the shipping charges for it.

What's so special in this?

@manu i saw ur name on last poster in latest topic and i thought , how it(thread starter) can be manu???😀

What's so special in this?

has chilling effect while shaving.

try putting some ice on your shaving brush :Boy Yahoo:

In this weather? Just put some tap water on your face. It will have the same chilling effect.

i know India is still so backwards that it doesnt know and care about this new shaving cream :wink_2:

i know India is still so backwards that it doesnt know and care about this new shaving cream :wink_2:
India exports a lot of shaving products across the world.

A common stereotype of an indian is that he smells like curry and has a lot of hair. I don't know if our shaving products sell because of the stereotype(since indians are hairy then they must make good shaving products) or whether our shaving products are really that good.

Regarding shaving, these days I'm using the same old straight razor used in barber shops. Dangerous tool but very effective if you know how to use it.