how to reactivate bsnl?

sumeet12345

ISP
bsnl
Hi,I had bought a BSNL 3G SIM card about a year back or around that time. But I didnt use the SIM. Now when I am putting the SIM in the mobile, it does show a signal strength for the sim card. However no incoming or outgoing facility is there. So I recharged it with Rs. 30, but no confirmatory message was received for the recharge. When I did *123#, it showed nothing.So how do I reactivate the SIM?

Go to nearest BSNL exchange with address and ID proof to reactivate it.

I am afraid that no. might have been allotted to someone else by this time. Heard about something like that ?

Yeah... Call the number which u having and if it rings, you're out of luck. But if not, run to nearest bsnl office and grab the number!

I don't think BsNl would've assigned the number to others. Their system is outdated one.I had weird experience with bsnl. I ported my BSNL no to Docomo. After 9months, i went to BsNL exchange to port that number again to BSNL. The executive checked his DOS type system and told me, "Sir You're no is still in BSNL, Our systems shows like that"I explained him everything from the beginning and he checked with his seniors to sort out. After 2weeks they ported my number to their network