Best isp for online gaming new delhi

ashish.dua28

I'm currently using airtel,but not getting good latency when playing online,even when playing with other Indians sometimes.I play online on the PS3,mainly call of duty:black ops 2 and fifa 13.Which ISP will offer the best ping in your opinion.Please give any suggestions...Thanks

i doubt you would find better latencies than airtel in delhi. though wait for other suggestions.

Hathway lele, acha hai, 5Mbps Unlimited for 1.5K, i get approx between 2 to 15ms Pings sometimes even 0ms Ping, I Play Max Payne 3 and NFS basically and i always Win with other Players without any lag, Hathway is the Best.

http://www.pingtest.net

Thanks for replying.i'll take a look at hathway.Blazer could u tell me how good is its customercare?Also do u consistently get a good connection,and are their any frequent disconnections in hathway?

Thanks for replying.i'll take a look at hathway.Blazer could u tell me how good is its customercare?Also do u consistently get a good connection,and are their any frequent disconnections in hathway?
Customer Care is Good of Hathway and i mean Far better than those Government owned babus ISPs MTNL, BSNL etc and about the disconnections your talking about i never got disconnected or been without Internet connection from the past 4Months not even once cause of the Fat Big Wire even like 5times more Stronger and bulkier than Reliance Wires that i had before so no question of breaking or any Downtime from Hathway whatsoever.🙂

^ You are the only one who gets 5 Mbps without fup. You are the only one who swears by hathway's service. Please add these lines to your post 🙂

^ You are the only one who gets 5 Mbps without fup. You are the only one who swears by hathway's service.

Please add these lines to your post 🙂
I think you and mhsabir are observing my Posts deeply😛, i am not and have no intention of exaggerating Hathway or degrading the respect of any other ISPs, not at all.🙂

Why do you continue to post incorrect information about Hathaway when I have clearly warned you about it?

I play cs:go and its sometime it gives very good ping but sometime its gives me 300+ i a not satisfied with hathway
.... please suggest any other broadband for good gaming experience

Is blazer the marketing associate of Hathway? =P
@Topic - If you are a CS player, you would obviously prefer playing on Indian servers, right? Maximum number of servers are hosted by V-street and IGL and they are based in southern region(India). To be precise, airtel gives you a steady latency but that doesn't mean it would be playable.
I used to get 80+ latency always always. (yes, double-always)